Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for Notified Recruitment for the Posts of Lecturer 2014
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) invites ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates. The Gujarat SET Agency, The M. S.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) invites ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates. The Gujarat SET Agency, The M. S. University of Baroda, Vadodara announces holding of the 10th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) held on 12 October 2014 (SUNDAY) for determining the Eligibility for Lectureship in universities and colleges of Gujarat State. Gujarat SET Agency will conduct GSET at 06 Centres in Gujarat. The selection of the candidates will be based on the “Gujarat SET Examination”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE for the Gujarat SET Examination on or before 05 July 2014.
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application: 20 May 2014.
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Application: 05 July 2014 till 18.00 Hrs.
- Last Date of Generation of Bank Challan/ Fee Collection: 02 July 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Documents: 10 July 2014
- Date of Gujarat SET Examination: 12 October 2014.
Details of Posts: Lecturer
For Eligibility to Appear in GSET
(i) Possess Master Degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks from UGC recoganised University/ Institute or studying in the final year.
(ii) The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991
(iii) Possess Post Graduate Diploma with Master Degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit and Relaxation for the candidates should be as per Govt. rules.
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consists of only objective type questions and will be held on 12 October 2014 (SUNDAY) in two separate sessions:
- First Session: Paper I & II (Paper I from 09.30 AM. to 10.45 A.M and Paper II from 11.00 AM. to 12.15 P.M).
- Second Session: Paper III (from 02.00 PM. to 04.30 P.M).
- Examination Fee of Rs. 800/- plus Rs. 25/- (Bank fee) for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- plus Rs. 25/- (Bank fee) for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH candidates.
- Candidate has to generate Computerized Bank Challan Form in triplicate (Bank copy, GSET copy and Applicant copy).
- Candidate must submit all the three copies of Challan in any branch of Corporation Bank along with the Bank Fee of Rs. 25/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Interview, which ever will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the a link”ONLINE REGISTRATION “available on the GSET Website www.gujaratset.ac.in on or before 20 April 2014.