Haryana PSC Jobs Notification: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of HCS (Ex. Br.), Asstt. Excise & Taxation officer and others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 4 September 2018.
Advertisement no.3 of 2018-2019
Last date for application submission: 4 September 2018
Haryana PSC Vacancy Details
- HCS (E1. Br.) – 48 Posts
- D.S.P. – 47 Posts
- E.T.O. – 11 Posts
- District Food and Supplies Controller – 1 Post
- A Class Tehsildar – 18 Posts
- Asstt. Registrar. Co. Op. Societies – 7 Posts
- Asstt. Excise & Taxation officer – 44 Posts
- Block Development and Panchayat Officer – 19 Posts
- Traffic Manager – 2 Posts
- District Supplies Food & Officer – 4 Posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer- 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HCS (Ex. Br.) and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelors Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 21 to 42 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for HCS (Ex. Br.) and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in Preliminary and Mains Exam and Personality Test.
How to apply for Haryana PSC Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through online mode only on or before 4 September 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for HCS (Ex. Br.) and Other Posts
- Application Fee – Rs. 100/-