Health and Family Welfare Department, Mizoram invited application for the recruitment to the post of Audiometric Assistant and various other posts. The candidate eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 08 November 2016.
Last date of submission of application: 08 November 2016
Health and Family Welfare Department Vacancy Details
National Programme for Prevention and Control of Deafness (NPPCD)
- ENT Surgeon: 03 Posts
- Audiologist: 04 Posts
- Audiometric Assistant: 03 Posts
- Instructor for Hearing Impaired Children: 03 Posts
National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke (NPCDCS)
- Specialist-Cardiology /General Medicine or General Physician: 01 Post
- Epidemiologist: 04 Posts
- Medical Officer: 08 Posts
National Programme for Palliative Care (NPPC)
- Physician: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 04 Posts
State Blood Cell (SBC)
- State Coordination Officer: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Technical Supervisor: 01 Post
National Programme for Health Care of the Elderly (NPHCE)
- Medical Officer: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer & Other Posts
- ENT Surgeon: Candidate should possess MBBS with Master Degree/Diploma in ENT.
- Audiologist: Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology/B.S.C (Speech & Hearing) from RCI recognised institute.
- Audiometric Assistant: 1 year diploma in hearing, language and speech (DHLS) from a RCI recognised Institute.
- Instructor for Hearing Impaired Children: Diploma in training young deaf and hearing handicap (DTYDHH) from RCI recognised Institute.
- Specialist-Cardiology / General Medicine or General Physician, Physician: MD (Medicine)
- Epidemiologist: MBBS with Master Degree / Diploma in Public Health / PSM / Community Medicine / MBA.
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing, preferably with experience in Palliative Care.
- State Coordination Officer: Master Degree in Management Science, knowlegde of logistics/statistics social work and human resource.
- Social Worker: Master Degree in Social Science/ MSW.
- Technical Supervisor: Degree in MLT
How to Apply for Health and Family Welfare Dept., Mizoram Medical Officer & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their application along with the relevant documents through the proper channel to Sd/-Dr. K. LALBIAKZUALA, Mission Director, National Health Mission
Mizoram: Aizawl on or before 08 November 2016.