Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Apprenticeship Trainee under Apprentice Act 1973 & 1986. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
• Closing Date for Registration: 31 January 2014
Details of Posts
• Computer/Information Technology IT: 19 Posts
• Mechanical Production: 82 Posts
• Electrical/Electronics/Communication: 32 Posts
• Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
• Library Science: 01 Post
• Hotel Management & Catering: 01 Post
• Refrigeration & Air Condition: 02 Posts
• Metallurgy Foundry Tech.: 13 Posts
• Industrial Engg. Production Engg. & Industrial Management: 08 Posts
• Secretarial and Commercial Practice: 14 Posts
Total Number of Post: 182 Posts
Age Limit: Between 18- 27 Years as on 31 October 2013
Education Qualification: The candidate must possess a Degree or Diploma in the respective discipline with minimum 60% marks.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates have to send their completely filled application in the prescribed format before 31 January 2014. Also attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in the favour of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited payable at Ranchi.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of total marks obtained in the Diploma or Degree. Shortlisted candidates will be further called for Interview.
For details check the below link.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 668 Staff Nurse, Office Assistant and Other Posts
ICMR-NIE Recruitment 2018 for 04 Project Coordinator & Other Posts
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2018 for 36 Junior Resident, Senior Resident, and Specialist Post
Maharaja Agrasen College Recruitment 2018 for 04 Technical Assistant Posts