HLL Lifecare Limited Jobs Notification: HLL Lifecare Limited invited applications for 300 Laboratory Personnel posts on Fixed Tenure Contract basis for HINDLABS Diagnostic Centers across Assam state. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 28 February 2017 from 11 AM.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 28 February 2017
HLL LIfecare Limited Vacancy Details
- Laboratory Personnel – 300 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Personnel Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Laboratory Personnel –
- Biochemist- M.Sc (Medical Biochemistry) with 5 years experience in Medical Laboratory
- Microbiologist- M.Sc (Medical Microbiology) with 5 years experience in Medical Laboratory.
- Project Coordinators - B.Sc – MLT, Biochemistry, Microbiology/ M. Sc - MLT, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Virology. Experience- For graduates – 3 years experience in Laboratory Services. For Post Graduates – 1 year experience in Laboratory Services.
- Senior Lab Technician- MSc(MLT)/BSc(MLT)/ DMLT minimum 5/ 7/8 years of post qualification experience in clinical laboratory.
- Lab Technician (DMLT/BSc(MLT)- For DMLT minimum 4 years and For BSc MLT minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2017):- 37 Years
Selection for all the positions except Project Coordinators will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test. All the candidates for the above positions except Project Coordinators need to appear for a skill test and those candidates who qualifies for the skill test along will be permitted to attend the written test. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50. Selection for the post of Project Coordinators will be based on the marks obtained in the written test and the personal interview. Duration for the written test is 25 minutes and the maximum mark is 40.
How to Apply for HLL Lifecare Limited Laboratory Personnel Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 28 February 2017 from 11 AM. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up.