How to apply for EAMCET-2015
Click here to know about the admission procedure of EAMCET-2015.
Candidate can submit their applications online only. The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of qualifying examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidate
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Choice of Help Line Centres for Certificate Verification and options at the time of admission
- Note: The above certificates are to be submitted during the counseling for admission.
- For Online submission, candidates are requested to visit the website.
- Candidates have to fill the Online Application Form with the required details.
- Candidates are required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
- After submitting the online application form, candidate has to pay the registration fee by opting any of the following two modes of payment:
(a). AP ONLINE/E-Seva/Mee Seva.
(b). Debit/Credit Card.
- After submission of form and fee payment the filled In Online Application Form will be generated which will contain Registration Number along with filled in details.
- The candidate is required to take printout of filled in online application form and it is to be submitted to the invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the gazetted Officer or principal of the college where studied the qualifying examination.
- The candidate should note down the registration number for future correspondence.