The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level aptitude test conducted in India by XLRI as an entrance exam for admission to management programmes in the allied institutes.
XAT is scheduled to be conducted on 5 January 2014 in 44 Indian cities and 2 international centers. The Online Registration was started on 12 August 2013 and the last date of the registration was 2 December 2013.
How to Apply for XAT 2014
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://xatonline.net.in from 12 August 2013 to 2 December 2013.
- The application fee is Rs. 950 for general and OBC applicants, and Rs. 650 for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can make payment of application fees by any one of the following ways:
- Online transaction on a VISA/Master credit/debit card or by IDBI net banking.
- Cash payment: By taking a print out of the XAT pay-in slip and visit an IDBI bank to make the payment.
- Demand Draft in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.