How to solve Quantitative Aptitude in SSC Examinations quickly?
In this article, we have discussed the holes in the preparation plan opted by major students and what strategy they should adopt to rectify the preparation?
SSC exams are very popular among the job seekers and they apply in large numbers for examination such as combined graduate level examination, combined with higher secondary level examination, etc. It is very important for a candidate in these examinations to score well in the quantitative aptitude section of the paper since you need to score certain marks and Aptitude section gives you that opportunity in these examinations.
In this article, We’ll discuss the strategy to solve the maximum number of questions from this section in minimum possible time.
SSC exams: How to tackle Quantitative Aptitude?
A Quantitative aptitude section in the SSC examinations is a very intriguing one since you can score a lot of marks if you have practiced well, but you will lose marks if you are not very good at it. Let us see the master strategy to be adopted for scoring high in the quantitative aptitude section in the SSC examinations.
- You need to learn the basics first: In order to score more in the quantitative aptitude section, the first thing you need to do is to be well versed with the nuances of the subject i.e. the formulae of mathematics section. You need to keep in mind a number of these formulae for this purpose.
- You can’t be afraid of the subject: Most of the students lose marks in this section because they are very afraid of mathematics generally and that psychological factor results in losing of marks in this section through you can easily overcome it if you are ready to face your dreaded subject.
- Need to make mind maps or any other way: You need to remember a lot of formulae in this subject and that is why you have to devise your own strategy to remember all the things that you have learnt in your preparation days. So, either make any mind map or write down your notes to be well conversant with the rules in this subject.
- Practice as much as possible: The best way to remember the myriads of formulae in mathematics is to practice as much as possible in your preparation days. So, pick up any good book of mathematics and practice as much as possible. The best way to do this is first you do this chapter wise and after that, go for overall paper.
- Mock tests also help: This is very useful in the last days of your preparation since you need to be prepared enough to face the questions in the examination. Mock tests help you in this respect a lot, but you need to make sure that these tests are of the standard of the actual examination.
SSC Examinations are mostly based on mathematics and reasoning sections because English section often poses questions with confusing answers and if you attempt these questions, chances are likely that you lose more marks in negative marking than what you score in the right answers. So, prepare the quantitative aptitude section properly so that you can solve questions with speed and accuracy. The best way to do this is to understand the rules and apply them as much as possible i.e. practicing as much as possible. Rest you can be assured of the fact that you can score sure shot marks in this section.
All the Best!!