HPPSC Asst Professor and Other Jobs
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Ayurvedic Medical Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 09 July 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 9 July 2018
HPPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor – 3 Posts
- Radiation Safety Officer, (Radiotherapy) – 2 Posts
- Drug Inspector, Class-II (Gazetted) – 13 Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) – 100 Posts
- Agriculture Development Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) – 52 Posts
- Director, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering & Allied Sports, Manali, Class-I (Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Law Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Senior Planning Draughtsman, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) – 2 Posts
- Sub Editor, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor, Ayurvedic Medical Officer and Other Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) – Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University; Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Agriculture Development Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) – B.Sc. (Agriculture) under four years Programme and M.Sc. (Agr.) 2nd Class from a College/ University recognized by the State / Central Government / ICAR.
- Drug Inspector, Class-II (Gazetted) – Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or a post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with pharmaceutics as essential subject of an University established in India by the Law or its equivalent.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to apply for HPPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 9 July 2018. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the submitted online application and submit the hardcopy of application on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.