HSSPP, Haryana Notified Recruitment for 260 Block Resource Persons Vacancies 2014
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Haryana invited applications for recruitment to the post of Block Resource Persons (BRP).
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Haryana invited applications for recruitment to the post of Block Resource Persons (BRP). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 15 March 2014.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is a Haryana Government Department Registered Society which is primarily responsible to implement Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in Haryana State.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 28 February 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 15 March 2014
- Closing Date for deposit of fees: 20 March 2014
- BRP-Hindi: 29 posts
- BRP-Mathematics: 90 posts
- BRP-English: 27 posts
- BRP-Science (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany): 62 posts
- BRP-Social Science (History, Geography, Political Science & Public Admin., Psychology, Music,(Vocal, Instrumental & Music), Home Science, Fine Arts): 52 posts
Total Number of Post: 260 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-40 years as on date of application.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 12th/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Certificate of having qualified State Teacher’s Eligibility Test (STET)/ Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET)/National Eligibility Test (NET) in concerned subject of Post Graduation.
- Conversant in IT skills and effective use of new technologies as tools for learning.
Rs.500/- + Rs.30 (Bank charges) for General category candidates and Rs.250/- + Rs.30 (Bank charges) for Female/SC/BC/ESM/PHC candidates of Haryana state will be payable through challan, generated after online filling of application.
Pay Scale: PB-II (9300-34800+GP4600) Rs.13860+4600 per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of scores in Essential Qualification and written examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website www.recruitment-cdacmohali.in before 15 March 2014.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.