IARI Recruitment 2019: Walk-In for JRF and Project Assistant Posts
ICAR-IARI is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of JRF and Project Assistant. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates.
IARI Recruitment 2019: ICAR-IARI has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 April 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 20 April 2019
IARI Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow– 2 Posts
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Project Assistant Posts
- Junior Research Fellow– Master’s degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Nematology with 4 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent.
- Project Assistant – Bachelors Degree in Molecular biology, Life Sciences, or B.Sc. (Ag).
How to Apply for IARI Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 April 2019 in the Room No 306, Division of Nematology, ICAR-IARI, PUSA Campus, New Delhi along with the documents.