ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR-CIFA) Jobs Notification: ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR-CIFA) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional.The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 24 April 2018.
Advertisement No.: -02/2018-19
- Walk-in Interview Date -24 April 2018
ICAR- CIFA Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow-01 Post
- Young Professional-I-01 Post
- Young Professional-II-2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional and SRF Posts
- Senior Research Fellow-M.Sc.(Agriculture/Horticulture ) with 4 years Bachelor’s Degree Or M.Sc. (Zoology/Fisheries/ /Biotechnology) with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years Master’s Degree with NET qualification.
- Young Professional-I-B.F.Sc./B.Sc. Botany/Zoology/Agriculture from a recognized university with minimum knowledge in computer application.
- Young Professional-II -M.F.Sc.(Aquaculture/ any discipline of Fisheries Science)/M.Sc. (Agriculture/Horticulture)/ M.Tech (Agril. Eng.), with 4 years Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit for Young Professional and SRF Posts
- Senior Research Fellow-35 years
- Young Professional-I/ II-21-45 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 24 April 2018 at 10:30 AM at The Place of work is at ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha along with documents.