ICAR - IIMR, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for Project Assistant and JRF Posts
ICAR - IIMR, Hyderabad has notified for the posts Project Assistant and JRF. Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 27 May 2019.
CAR – Indian Institute of Millets Research (ICAR - IIMR), Hyderabad Jobs Notification: ICAR - IIMR, Hyderabad has invited applications for the posts Project Assistant and JRF. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 27 May 2019.
No. 4(691)Admn/15; Dated: 04 May 2019
This bag comes with 2 compartments and 1 laptop section and 1 large front pocket. In addition, the bag has two side zipper pocket and water bottle sturdy zip with comfortable pads.
If you are going outstation for exam purpose, buy this Bag @ just Rs. 1,011
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27 May 2019
- Project Assistant-01
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)-01
- Project Assistant- B.Sc. in Agriculture OR M.Sc. in Plant Sciences. Experience in raising sorghum crop, layout and handling field experiments and data collection and entry. Well versed with computer application, and documentation.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc) in Agricultural biotechnology/Plant Breeding and Genetics, after completion of four years B.Sc Agriculture professional course Or Post graduate in Basic Sciences of M.Sc Biotechnology/Botany with NET Qualification
Age Limits (as on 01 April 2019)
- Men-Up to 35 Years
- Women-Up to 40 Years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
- Project Assistant- Rs. 13,470 -00 per month (Consolidated)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- Rs. 25,000+HRA
This power bank has two fast charging USB Out Ports with protection against overcharge and overheating. Now, you can charge your phone anywhere and anytime with this power bank.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 27 May 2019 along with their application and other necessary documents to the addresses given in the official notification. The reporting time for the interview is up to 10.00 to 10.30 AM.