ICAR-National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 30 June 2016 at 10:30 am.
F. No.: 14-54/2016-17
Date of Interview: 30 June 2016
ICAR- NIASM Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Young Professional: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR- NIASM JRF, SRF & Young Professional post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow: MSc (Agri.) with specialization in Plant Physiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Botany/Chemistry/Agrometeorology/Agricultural Physics/Agricultural Statistics/Geoinformatics /Physics/Statistics.
- Senior Research Fellow: Post graduate in Agricultural/Biotechnology/Plant Biotechnology/Agricultural Biotechnology/Physiology/ Genetics/Plant Breeding/Plant Biochemistry.
- Young Professional: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit for ICAR- NIASM JRF, SRF & Young Professional post: Maximum 35 years for all posts
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for ICAR- NIASM JRF, SRF & Young Professional post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to Apply for ICAR- NIASM JRF, SRF & Young Professional post:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format, self-attested copies of documents and certificates on 30 June 2016 at 10:30 am.