Commissionerate of Woman and Child Development, Pune (ICDS, Maharastra) invited applications from eligble candidates for filling up the following posts and Consultant positions for the Block Management Unit of the IDA assisted ICDS Systems Strengthening & Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP) – World Bank Project on Contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 March 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Block Coordinator: 33 Posts
Project Assistant: 33 Posts
(i) Graduate Degree from a recognized University in Social Sciences/Nutrition/ Home Sciences, with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any organization/ NGO, preferably in the development sector for the post of Block Coordinator.
(ii) Graduate Degree from a recognized University in Social Sciences/Nutrition/ Home Sciences for the post of Project Assistant.
(iii) Experience of working with the community/local governments (Panchayat) at the grassroots level will be an added advantage.
(iv) Good oral and written communication skills in Marathi and fair in English.
(v) Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/ email.
(vi) Ability to work in a team, and willingness to travel extensively.
- The maximum Age Limit for the candidate shall not be exceeding 30 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxable for Govt. Servant up to 05 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Consolidated Honorarium @ Rs. 12,000/- per month (with 8 % increment every year) for the post of Block Coordinator.
- Consolidated Honorarium @ Rs. 8,000/- per month (with 8 % increment every year) for the post of Project Assistant.
Duration and Type of Contract
The position of Block Level Posts are purely on contract basis for the specific period of Phase 1 of the Project. The position will be offered for a period up to 31 December 2015 with an initial probation period of six months. A performance appraisal at the end of six months will determine extension of the contract. An annual performance appraisal mechanism will also be in place, which will determine continuation till project end (December 31, 2015).
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.icds.gov.in along with the attested photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) & one recent passport size photograph affix on the application so as reach to the office of the Office of Divisional Deputy Commissioner , 1st floor, rear wing, Raigad Bhawan , CBD, Belapur New Mumbai. on or before 31 March 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.