ICDS Jobs 2019: Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Tamil Nadu invited applications for the recruitment of 626 Block Co-ordinators, Block Project Assistants, District Co-ordinators (1 per District), District Project Assistant (1 per District), Accountant, Project Associate and Financial Management on contractual basis.
Eligible candidates can apply to the ICDS TN Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before 21 June 2019. More details ICDS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2019 is available in the article below.
Last Date of Application - 21 June 2019
ICDS Vacancy Details
STATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT (SPMU)
- Consultant (Financial Management) – 1 Post
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Project Associate – 2 Posts
DISTRICT LEVEL HELP DESK (DLHD’S)
- District Co-ordinators (1 per District – 21 Posts
- District Project Assistant (1 per District) – 21 Posts
BLOCK LEVEL HELP DESK (BLHD’S)
- Block Co-ordinators (1 per Block) - 287
- Block Project Assistants – 287+5
Eligibility Criteria for Coordinator, Project Assistant, Accountant and Other Posts
- Consultant (Financial Management) – CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance) from reputed institute with at least 55% marks. At least 3 years qualification experience out of which 1 year should be in Government
- Accountant – PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA-Inter/CAInter with at least 50% marks At least 3 years experience in accounting with exposure in budgeting & audit out of which 1 year should be in Government/ PSU.
- Project Associate – Graduate in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years work experience in the relevant field Formal training in IT/mobile applications. Experience in working with technology and software application support
- District Coordinator - Graduate in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years experience in application maintenance & support.
- District Project Assistant - Graduate in Food & Nutrition / Social Work / Sociology / Home Science / Dietetics / Child Development / Extension Education / Rural Development / DPH / PG Diploma in Management. Minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills
- Block Co-ordinators (1 per Block) - Graduate in Computer Science / IT At least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support
- Block Project Assistants – Graduate in Food and Nutrition / Dietetics / Home Science / Child Development / Extension Education / Rural Development / Social Work / Sociology. At least 1 year experience of working with Community/Local Government
How to Apply for ICDS Coordinator, Project Assistant, Accountant and Other Posts Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can send their application to Director cum Mission Director, Integrated Child Development Project Schemes, No.6, Pammal Nalla thambi Street, M.G.R. Road, Taramani, Chennai – 113 on or before 21 June 2019.