ICMR New Delhi Jobs Notification: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) New Delhi has invited applications for 05 Posts of Field Worker, Scientist and Other. The eligible candidates can appear in the walk-in-interview on 06/07 July 2019.
Important Dates for ICMR, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
Date of Walk-in-interview: 06/07 July 2019
Vacancy Details of ICMR, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Field Worker-01
- Scientist C-01
- Scientist C Medical-01
- Scientist B-01
- Data Entry Operator-01
Eligibility Conditions for ICMR, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Field Worker- Candidates should have 12 pass in Science subjects and two years diploma Medical Laboratory technician or PMW or radiology/radiography or related subject or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field experience or animal house keeping in Government recognized organization.
- Check the official notification for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
- Field Worker-Rs. 18,000 pm fix
- Scientist C-Rs. 51,000+6660(30%HRA)pm fix
- Scientist C Medical- Rs. 64,000+8325(30%HRA)pm fix
- Scientist B- Rs. 48,000+6300(30%HRA)pm fix
- Data Entry Operator-Rs. 17,000 pm fix
Selection Procedure for ICMR, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the test/interview being organized by the selection body.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply for ICMR, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The interested candidates can appear in the written test/interview to be conducted on 06/07 July 2019 at the venue and schedule mentioned in the details notification.