IGIT Notified Recruitment for Professor & Lecturer post 2014
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology was established by Department of Training and Technical Education, Govt. of Delhi, in 1998 as the first woman Engineering College in India.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 31 January 2014
Name of the posts:
- Professor: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor: 9 Posts
- Lecturer: 24 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 34
- Candidate age should not more than 32 years as on 31 January 2014 for Lecturer.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Professor: BE/B.Tech and M.E./M. Tech in relevant branch or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech and PhD or equivalent in appropriate discipline with minimum 10 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Reader/Assistant Professor OR Minimum 13 years experience in teaching and /or research and / or Industry.
- Assistant Professor: BE/B.Tech and M.E./M. Tech in relevant branch or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech and PhD or equivalent in appropriate discipline with minimum 5 years experience in teaching/research/ industry of which 2 years post PhD experience is desirable.
- Lecturer: BE/B.Tech and M.E./M. Tech in relevant branch or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST Candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal, IGIT, Sarang payable at SBI,IGIT, Sarang (Code No.10246).
- Professor: Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs.10000.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.8000.
- Lecturer: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6000.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which may be downloaded from the Institute website: www.igitsarang.ac.in
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheet, list of Publications, re-prints of publications, two recent pass port photographs, two self addressed envelops of 25 X 10 cm size with postage stamp worth Rs.10/- affixed should reach by Registered/Speed Post only to the Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang before 31 January 2014.