International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Librarian, Estate Officer & Other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through Online on or before 8 February 2016.
Recruitment Notice No. 3/2016
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 8 January 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 8 February 2016
IIIT Vacancy Details
- Librarian: 1 post
- Estate Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Registrar: 1 post
- Stores & Purchase Officer: 1 post
- Network Engineer: 1 post
- Administrative Officer (HR): 1 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
- Superintendent: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Librarian, Estate Officer & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation or its equivalent.
- Estate Officer: B. E./B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil.
- Deputy Registrar: Master Degree or its equivalent.
- Stores & Purchase Officer: B.Com with Computer literacy & MBA or PG diploma in stores retails or Purchase management.
- Network Engineer: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Tele Communications or Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Administrative Officer (HR): Master degree preferably in Management or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Superintendent: Graduate with computer literacy.
Age Limit for Librarian, Estate Officer & Other Posts
- Not exceeding 57 years for post no. 1.
- Not exceeding 52 years for post no. 3.
- Not exceeding 45 years for remaining posts.
How to Apply for IIIT for Librarian, Estate Officer & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through Online. Last date of online application is 8 February 2016.