MTS Jobs, IIM Jobs 2017
Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of Assistants, Research Associates and Multi Tasking staff purely on contractual basis. Interested candidates may attend the interview on 03, 04 and 05 October 2017 as per the schedule.
Date and Time for Walk-in-Interview
- Assistants - 03 October 2017 at 09:30 AM
- Research Associates - 04 October 2017 at 09:30 AM
- Multi Tasking Staff - 05 October 2017 at 09:00 AM
Date and Time for Resume Submission - 29 September 2017 till 5:30 PM
IIM Jammu Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 11
- Assistants - 03 Posts
- Research Associates -03 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff - 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Multi-Tasking Staff and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant -Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum three years of experience preferably in providing administrative back-up support and coordinating various activities related to facilitation, office administration and housekeeping. Candidates having Post Graduate degree or professional qualification with requisite experience will be preferred
- Research Associate - Candidates should posses masters degree in management or in other concerned field with relevant experience of 2 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff - Candidate should have passed 10th class examination or equivalent with minimum 02 yrs experience in day to day office facilitation, housekeeping with good stamina and an eye for perfection and quality. One out of the five posts is reserved for candidates having skills and experience in plumbing and electrical work would have an advantage
Selection Procedure for Multi-Tasking Staff and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in QRs and personal interview at Indian Institute of Management Jammu.
How to Apply for the IIT Jammu for Multi-Tasking Staff and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their Resume only through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 September 2017 till 5:30 PM and walk in for the interview on 03, 04 and 05 October 2017.
UGC Jobs Online
Sarkari Naukri for LDC and MTS: 15 Vacancies Notified, HQCC (Army) Lucknow Recruitment 2017