International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai invited application for recruitment to 04 posts of Project Officer (IT), Project Manager and Project Officer (Research) for a WHO-SAGE India Wave 2 Project on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can appear for the walk-in-interview to be held at the IIPS, Mumbai on 22 January 2015.
Date for the walk-in-interview: 22 January 2015
Details of the Posts:
- Project Officer (IT): 01 post
- Project Manager: 01 post
- Project Officer (Research): 02 posts
- For Project Officer (IT): B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc. Computers Science or equivalent with minimum one years experience and Knowledge of LAMP technology.
- For Project Manager: MBA with minimum 4 years experience in project management/ development sector OR Ph.d degree in Population Sciences/ Social Sciences with minimum 2- 3 years of experience in the related domain.
- For Project Officer (Research): M.Phil in Population Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Mathematics OR M.P.S. with one year experience OR M.A./ M.Sc. in Population Sciences with 2 years experience in handling large-scale surveys in health/ social sector.
- For Project Officer (IT): Rs. 30000 per month
- For Project Manager: Rs. 45000 per month
- For Project Officer (Research): Rs. 30000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should appear for the walk-in-interview to be held at the International Institute of Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai- 400088 on 22 January 2015 at the allotted time.