Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Security Officer, Assistant Security Inspector and Instrument Operator & various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 19 December 2016.
Last date of submission of application: 19 December 2016
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Assistant Security Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Security Inspector: 02 Posts
- Hardware Assistant: 01 Post
- Part-time Dental Hygienist: 02 Posts
- Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S.: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Instrument Operator & Other Posts
- Assistant Security Officer, Assistant Security Inspector: Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree with security related supervisory experience after the qualifying degree, in Government or a reputed organization.
- Hardware Assistant: Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field or 3 years Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field.
- Part-time Dental Hygienist: HSC (Science) with 2 years diploma in Dental Hygiene with relevant experience of 1 year.
- Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S.: B.Sc. in Appropriate Field.
- Assistant Security Officer, Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S: Upper age limit for the post is 32 years.
- Assistant Security Inspector, Hardware Assistant and Part-time Dental Hygienist: Upper age limit for the post is 27 years.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay Assistant Security Officer & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website http://www.iitb.ac.in/en/careers/staff-recruitment on or before 19 December 2016.