Teaching Jobs 2018
Indian Institute of Bombay (IITB) has invited applications for the post of Executive Engineer, Technical Superintendent, Post Graduate Teacher and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 6 June 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 6 June 2018
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
- Executive Engineer – 2 Posts
- Technical Superintendent – 3 Posts
- Horticulturist – 1 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher (Hindi) – 1 Post
- Junior Trained Graduate Teacher (Marathi) – 1 Post
- Primary Teacher Grade-I – 1 Post
- Primary Teacher Grade-I (Marathi) – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Executive Engineer: B.Tech/B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil/Electrical/Power Electronics / Electronics Engineering with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent.
- Technical Superintendent – B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.C.A/ M.C.S in appropriate discipline with one year of experience after the degree.
- Horticulturist – Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture with relevant experience of four years after the degree.
- Junior Trained Graduate Teacher (Marathi) – Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to apply for IIT Bombay Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 6 June 2018. For details, check the below link.