Indian Institute of Technology
IIT Bombay Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 August 2018
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
- Project Research Assistant: 2 Posts
How to Become College Professor:
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Other Posts
- Research Associate: MVSc/MPharma/ME/MTech with 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: Graduate degree in professional courses with First Class and GATE.
- JRF: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification OR Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with GATE qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Project Research Assistant: Masters Degree in psychology, Yoga, management, social work, commerce etc.
Salary for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Other Posts
- Research Associate: Consolidated salary Rs.36000/- p.m. + HRA
- JRF: Consolidated salary Rs.25000/- p.m. + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: Consolidated salary Rs.30000 - 42000 + Rs.4000.00/-
- Project Research Assistant: Consolidated salary Rs.30000 - 42000 + Rs.4000.00/-
How to apply for IIT Bombay Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 August 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs