Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) invited applications for admission in Executive MBA (Evening Program) for working executives. The candidates eligible for the course can apply for the admission through the prescribed format on or before 14 March 2016.
- Last Date of Online Application: 14 March 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Print Copy of Application Form alongwith Demand Draft: 18 March 2016
- Computer Based Written Test: 03 April 2016
- Group Discussion & Interview: 23-24 April 2016
- Declaration of Admission Results: 09 May 2016
- Classes Begin: 25 July 2016
Details of Course:
Name of the Course: Executive MBA (Evening Program)
Educational Qualification: Bachelors’ degree in any branch of Physical/ Chemical/ Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/ Information Science, Agriculture or Bachelors’ Degree in Commerce/ Economics, CA/ICWAI.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and application fee on or before 14 March 2016.