IIT, Delhi Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 3 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 3 June 2019
IIT, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Project Consultant – 1 Post
- Project Planning Manager – 1 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Architect – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Project Consultant, Project Planning Manager, Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Architect – Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
- Junior Engineer – B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent.
How to apply for IIT Delhi Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 3 June 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.