IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT) invites applications for recruitment to the post of SRF, Project Scientist and Other. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21 September 2017.
- Date for walk in interview – 21 September 2017
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details
- Project Engineer – 01 Post
- Project Scientist – 04 Posts
- SRF Direct – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Project Scientist and Other Posts
- Project Engineer – Ph.D. degree Or Master’s degree + 3 yrs exp. Or Bachelor’s degree + 6 yrs exp. in Chemical/Polymer Science Engineering.
- Project Scientist – Ph.D. degree Or Master’s degree + 6 yrs exp. in Physics/Chemistry/Electronics
- SRF Direct – M.Sc + 3years Or M.Tech + 2years Or B.Tech + 3 years exp. Candidates with Electronics/Electrical/Nanotechnology/Chemistry/Physics background are desirable.
- Laboratory Attendant – High School pass with 1 yr exp. in laboratory maintenance and cleanliness and knowledge in electrical connections. etc.
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati, SRF, Project Scientist and Other Posts
Interested Candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21 September 2017 at Centre for Nanotechnology. Candidates must CV/application on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., email etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
ICAR-CRIDA Recruitment 2017 for 2 RA & SRF Posts
ICAR IARI Recruitment 2017, Apply for JRF, SRF and Field Assistant Posts