IIT, Kharagpur Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Project Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 April 2019
IIT, Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship - Research– 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship– 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship - Research– 1 Post
- Junior Project Officer – Research- 1 Post
- Research Consultant- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF and Other Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship: B.Tech-M.Tech/M.Sc-M.Tech/M.Sc degree having first class in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology/Chemical Engineering/Applied Chemistry with experience in Polymer/Rubber Technology with valid GATE/NET score.
- Junior Research Fellowship - Research– Mtech in CSE/ECE/EE/Mining Engineering with experience in radar data handling and processing.
- Junior Project Officer – Research- B. Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering with valid GATE score in EE/EC/IN (to be mentioned in application), project work or experience in image processing, computer vision and machine learning.
- Research Consultant- BTech (Computer Science) 80% (8 CGPA) from a recognized University.
How to apply for IIT, Kharagpur Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 22 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.