Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) invited applications for the post Project Officer - Research, Job Assistant, Junior Project Assistant and Junior Research Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 12 April 2018.
Last Date of Application for - 12 April 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Project Officer (Research) - 1 Post
- Job Assistant - 1 Post
- Junior Project Assistant - 1 Post
- Junior Research Assistant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur Job Assistant, Jr. Research Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Educational Qualification:
- Project Officer (Research) - M.Tech. in Remote Sensing and GIS and more than 5-years research Experience in Remote Sensing and GIS - PhD Thesis Submitted or Awarded.
- Job Assistant - B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication or equivalent.
- Junior Project Assistant - B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication or equivalent with relevant experience and knowledge of RF and Microwave Engineering.
- Junior Research Assistant - M.E. or M. Tech. in Electronics Communication or equivalent with specialization in RF and Microwave engineering with Knowledge of RF and Microwave simulation tools. Microwave measurement techniques.
- Project Officer (Research) - 35 Years
- Job Assistant - 30 Years
- Junior Project Assistant - 25 Years
- Junior Research Assistant - 28 Years
How to Apply for the IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 12 April 2018. Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 12 April 2018 at 10:00AM in Office of the Head, CORAL, IIT Kharagpur for Project Officer (Research) Post. For more information, check detailed notification link given below
Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) by DD drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur