Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (IMHANS) invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2018.
- Last Date of Application - 15 March 2018
- Interview Date - 04 April 2018
IMHANS Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor - 6
- Psychiatry - 2 Posts
- Clinical Psychology -2 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Work - 1 Post
- Psychiatric Nursing - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Psychiatry - M.D. in Psychiatry OR equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India. and 2 years teaching experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after MD
- Clinical Psychology - M. Phil in clinical psychology with the registration of RCI and Ph.D. in Psychology . 2 year teaching experience after MPhil in a department of clinical psychology conducting M. Phil program.
- Psychiatric Social Work - M.Phil. Psychiatric Social Work and Ph. D in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University/Institution and 2 year teaching experience after MPhil in a reputed institution
- Psychiatric Nursing - M.Sc Psychiatric Nursing from a recognised university and 2 year teaching experience after M.Sc in a reputed teaching institution.
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
Also Visit:GK Fact
How to Apply for IMHANS Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "The Director, Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (IMHANS) Govt. Medical College Campus, Kozhikode - 673 008" latest by 15 March 2018.