Indian Maritime University
Indian Maritime University (IMU) invited applications for the recruitment Faculty, Medical Officer and Instructor Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 27 July 2018.
Advertisement Number - IMU-MPC/2018/01
- Last Date of Application - 27 July 2018
- Interview Date - 31 July 2018
Indian Maritime University (IMU) Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 11 Posts
- Faculty (Nautical Science) - 2 Posts
- Faculty (Marine Engineering) - 3 Posts
- Faculty (Electrical/Electronics) - 1 Post
- Faculty (Mechanical Engg) - 2 Posts
- Medical Officer - 1 Post
- Instructor (Marine Workshop) - 2 Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Campus Directors
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Faculty (Nautical Science) - Master (FG) Certificate of Competency; Sailing experience for a minimum period of Six months at Management level within the meaning of STCW Convention in force.
- Faculty (Marine Engineering) - MEO Class I (Motor) Certificate of Competency; Sailing experience for a minimum period of Six months at Management level within the meaning of STCW Convention in force.
- Faculty (Electrical/Electronics) - M.E./M.Tech (Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation / Power Electronics) with teaching experience at Degree level (preferred area of specialization – Electrical Machines / Controls and Instrumentation.
- Faculty (Mechanical Engineering) - M.E/M.Tech (Mechanical) with teaching experience at Degree level (preferred area of specialization – Machines/Mechanics/Applied Thermal Engg. / Control Engg. / Fluid Mechanics or Material Science).
- Medical Officer - MBBS and Registered with the Indian Medical Council and completion of compulsory rotating internship
- Instructor (Marine Workshop) - Diploma (Mechanical Engg./Marine Engg.). Experience in relevant trade; preferably that of Black Smithy, Welding, Diesel workshop; Marine workshop; Basic Machine Shop; Applied Mechanics; Fluid Mechanics or Material Science.
How to Apply for Indian Maritime University (IMU) Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may send their Resume/CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 July 2018 and report before the Administrative Consultant, IMU-Mumbai Port Campus, LBS CAMSAR & MERI, Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai-400033 on 31 July 2018 between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM along with their detailed Resume / Curriculum Vitae (with passport size photograph) and original Certificates / Testimonials, self-attested copies of all relevant documents regarding educational & work experience.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs