India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Online Applications are being filled up for 3000+ Vacancies for Rajasthan Circle. This is a huge opportunity for the candidates holding 10th pass qualification and having knowledge of the regional language. The India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Rajasthan Circle applications will be filled up to 21 July. All candidates are advised to fill up the application to avoid last-minute rush on official website.
A total of 3262 vacancies have been notified in Rajasthan Postal Circle. The online applications have been started at appost.in. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts before 21 July 2020. The direct link of online application is given below. Candidates can check the vacancy number, eligibility criteria and other details here by scrolling down.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 July 2020
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Gramin Dak Sevak - 3262 Posts
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Age Limit - 18 and 40 years respectively
Selection Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- BPM - Rs. 12000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 14, 500/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 12000/- per month Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
How to apply for India Post Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 22 July 2020. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man - Rs. 100/-
- All Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates - No Fee