Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020: India Post is closing online application window today.i.e. 12 August 2020 for 3262 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks for Rajasthan Postal Circle. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and have not completed the application process are advised to complete the application before the closure of application at appost.in. Candidates can directly apply to the posts by clicking on the provided link given in this article.
Earlier, India Post Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Application Process continued from 22 June to 21 July 2020. Now, the India Post has decided to reopen the online application window due to administrative reasons. Candidates can check the details about India Post Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 by scrolling down.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 6 August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 12 August 2020
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Gramin Dak Sevak - 3262 Posts
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Age Limit - 18 and 40 years respectively
Selection Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- BPM - Rs. 12000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 14, 500/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 12000/- per month Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
How to apply for India Post Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 12 Aug 2020. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man - Rs. 100/-
- All Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates - No Fee