Group C Civilian Jobs
Indian Air Force Jobs Notification: Indian Air Force has invited applications for the post of Group C Civilian. The eligible candidates can apply within 30 days (4 June 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days (4 June 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details
- D Man Grade-III– 1 Post
- LDC – 3 Posts
- MTS - 44 Posts
- Safaiwali – 1 Posts
- Mess Staff – 15 Posts
- Safaiwala – 12 Posts
- Cook – 1 Post
- Painter – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Group C Civilian Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff/ Mess Staff/Safaiwala/ Safaiwali- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.
- Painter/Cook- Matriculation from recognized Board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute.
- Draughtsman Grade – III- Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board or University; Two year’s Diploma in Mechanical Drawing or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draughtsmanship (Mechanical or Civil) from and Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution.
- LDC - 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University; 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications to the concerned units within 30 days (4 June 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. For further details, check the below link.