Indian Bank Specialist Officer Posts Job 2018
Indian Bank Job Notification: Indian Bank invited applications for the post of Specialist Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 May 2018.
- Opening date of Application: 10 April 2018
- Last Date of Application: 02 May 2018
Indian Bank Vacancy Details
Specialist Officer: 145 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer Job
- Information Technology Department / Digital Banking Department: 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Information Systems Security Cell: B.E/B.Tech Degree or Post Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Eng/Computer Eng/Computer Science& Tech/IT/Electronics & Communication.
- Treasury Department: Full time - 2 years - MBA (Finance) / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking/Trade Finance/International Business from a recognised Institute/University approved by Govt. of India.
- 20 to 30 years for Scale I
- 23 to 35 years for Scale II
- 25 to 38 years for Scale III
- 27 to 40 years for Scale IV
- 30 to 45 years for Scale V
Also Visit: Banking Awareness
How to Apply for the Indian Bank Specialist Officer Post Jobs 2018
Interested candidate may apply online through the website http://www.indianbank.in from 10 April 2018 to 02 May 2018