Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur (IIEST) invites applications from interested candidates for admission to its Two year full-time AICTE Approved MBA Programme 2015-17 in the School of Management Sciences.
Important Dates for MBA admissions in IIEST
- Availability of Application Form and Prospectus: From 20th January, 2015
- Last date of submission of filled up forms: 19th March, 2015 (Along with all the requisite documents)
- Announcement of the short-listed candidates for GD & PI: 30th March, 2015
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview: 20th and 21st April, 2015
- Declaration of final list of selected candidates: 4th May, 2015
Eligibility Criteria for MBA admissions in IIEST
- The candidates should have a Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university, with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- A valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score (2014-15 score only acceptable).
- CAT/ XAT (min. 65 percentile) MAT/CMAT (min. 85 percentile)
- A consistent academic record
Selection Procedure for MBA admissions in IIEST
School of Management Sciences shall carry a three step process to admit students into MBA programme:
- Step 1: Screening of applicaƟons on the basis of academic performance and performance of the student in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT)
- Step 2: Performance in Group Discussion
- Step 3: Performance in Personal Interview
How to Apply for MBA admissions in IIEST
The interested candidates should download the form from the website and should send it to the mentioned address in the brochure
For application form, click here
For information brochure, Click Here