Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi has invited applications for admission to Diploma Course in Journalism in Urdu for its Delhi Campus. Interested candidates may apply for the written test under admission procedure, before 8 August 2014.
- Last date for Application and application fee to reach IIMC Delhi office: 8 August 2014
- Date of written Test: 24 August 2014 (Sunday)
- Course Name: Diploma Course in Journalism (Urdu), New Delhi
- Course Duration: November 2014 to April 2015
- Total number of Seats: 25
- Reservation: As per Govt. of India Orders for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 15,000/-.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in any discipline , Good Knowledge of Urdu
- Age Limit: Not born before 1 August 1984
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be awarded admission, based on their performance in written test and Interview.
- Written Test will be held At IIMC, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU New Campus, New Delhi-110067 on 24th August 2014 (Sunday).
- Interview will be held in the Second week of September in Delhi.
Note: Dates will be intimated on IIMC website with roll no. and name of candidates who clear the written Entrance Examination.
How to Apply
Application forms can be purchased in person or by post.
1. To obtain Application In-person from Office: Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from IIMC, New Delhi on payment of Rs. 500/ through a demand draft only drawn on any scheduled bank payable to "Registrar IIMC" at New Delhi. Request for application forms should be accompanied by a Demand Draft & a self-addressed, stamped (Rs. 70/-) envelope (27x17 cm).
2. For download Application process: The application form can be download from www.iimc.gov.in. Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Registrar, IIMC New Delhi must also be sent, along with the duly filled-in downloaded application form.
After filling Application form, the completed application forms with DD should reach to the following address:
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
For detailed Information visit website: www.iimc.gov.in, Email: email@example.com