Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal invited application for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Superintendent, Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Jr. Superintendent, Jr. Hindi Translator-cum-Steno-Typist, Scientific Assistant, Asst. Security Officer/ Security Officer and Jr. Assistant (MS).The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2013, 5:00pm. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal was established in 2006 by the ministry of HRD, govt. of India. The main aim of this institute was promoting science and education and research through the state.
Last Date for Online Applications: 30 April 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 7 May 2013
Medical Officer: 1 post
Superintendent: 6 posts
Assistant Engineer: 1 post
Junior Superintendent: 1 post
Junior Hindi Translator- cum- Steno- Typist: 1 Post
Scientific Assistant: 1 post
Assistant Security Officer/ Security Officer: 1 post
Junior Assistant: 6 posts
Total No. of Vacancy: 18 posts
- Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 37 years for Post No.1
- 32 years for Post No. 2 to 7
- And upper age limit should not exceed 27 years for Post No.8.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Medical Officer: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from recognized university.
- Superintendent: Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Law
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelors Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with at least 55 % marks
- Junior Superintendent: Masters Degree with at least 50 % marks in any discipline
- Junior Hindi Translator- cum- Steno- Typist: Masters Degree of a recognized university in any subject with Hindi and English as main subjects at Degree level
- Scientific Assistant: M.Sc (Chemistry) with at least 55% marks in appropriate field
- Assistant Security Officer/ Security Officer: Masters Degree with at least 50 % marks in any discipline
- Junior Assistant: Bachelors Degree in any discipline in any discipline with knowledge of computer office applications
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 500, through Challan / Pay-in-Slip, or through Internet Banking / RTGS / NEFT, in any branch of SBI, in the Account No.: 32881912369, Branch Name: State Bank of India, IISER Campus (Address: Village Bhauri, Indore By Pass Road, Bhopal - 462030), IFSC Code No.: SBINOO 11765, and MICR Code No.: 462002057.
- Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates.
The selection of candidates will be done based on the written test/ skill test and interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of IISER Bhopal: http://www.iiserbhopal.ac.in/institute-vacancies.html#id2
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with the payment receipt and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal , Transit Campus: ITI Campus (Gas Rahat) Building, Govindpura, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) - 462023, by speed / registered post latest by 7 May 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
For more information, CLICK HERE