Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Notified Recruitment to 3 Various Posts, 2013
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Project Engineer and Post Doctoral Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2013. For more information read on.
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Project Engineer and Post Doctoral Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2013. IIT Bombay, the second in the chain of IITs, was set up in 1958. It was the first IIT to be set up with foreign assistance. The Vision of IIT Bombay is to be the fountainhead of new ideas and of innovators in technology and science. Its Mission is to create an ambience in which new ideas and creativity flourish and from which research and scholarship and leaders and innovators of tomorrow emerge.
Last Date for Applications: 30 April 2013
A. Biosciences and Bioengineering
i). JRF: 01 Post
B. Computer Science & Engineering
i). Project Engineer: 02 Posts
C. Electrical Engineering
i). Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF): 02 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy: 5 posts
- Biosciences and Bioengineering – Excellent skills in C++ and C programming, must have implemented and taken ownership of at least one non-trivial project in C/C++ (with multiple thousands of lines of code), conversant with use of Net Beans/Eclipse IDE and associated debugging tools, good CS/IT background, BE/B.Tech or higher degree in CS/IT preferred. A coding exam will be used to screen shortlisted candidates on the day of interview.
- Computer Science & Engineering – PhD in solid-state materials/ devices/physics or related areas. Skilled in semiconductor device fabrication with good technical communication. Electron beam lithography expertise is a plus.
- Electrical Engineering – PhD in electronic structure/ab-initio materials modeling or related areas. Skilled in using/developing related tools. Scientific computation/electronic devices expertise is a plus.
- Biosciences and Bioengineering – Consolidated salary Rs.16000/- p.m. + HRA
- Computer Science & Engineering – Consolidated salary Rs.30000/- p.m.
- Electrical Engineering – Consolidated salary Rs.30000/- p.m. + HRA
The selection of candidates will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply online through the website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp
- if there is any problem applying online, send in the prescribed Application Form available at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/PDF/Application_online.pdf
- Candidates can apply for multiple positions with separate Application Form for each position. The postal address to send the application is as given below.
Senior Administrative Officer (R & D Office),
IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai-400076, Phone: 022-2576 4078
For more information, CLICK HERE