Indian Maritime University, set up in November 2002 is the premier maritime institution having six campuses at Chennai, Cochin, Kandla Port, Kolkata, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to three MBA programmes for the batch 2013.
Name of the Programmes
- MBA (Port and Shipping)
- MBA (Logistics)
- MBA (Infrastructure)
- Deadline for receipt of filled-in application form: 10 May 2013
- CET conducts on: 1 June 2013
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview: 21 June 2013 to 22 June 2013
- Programmes commences: 1 August 2013
Applicants should possess bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their overall performance in following areas:
- Common Entrance Test (CET) – online examination
- Group Discussion
Exam Centres for CET: Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata Campus, Cochin Campus, Vishakhapatnam and Delhi.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 (Rs 700 for SC/ ST applicants) and must be paid through challan at any of the branches specified by the University.
How to Apply
- Aspirants should apply online at the website of the University www.imu.edu.in.
- Applicants must send the print out of filled in application form along with necessary documents/ testimonials to the undersigned so as to reach on or before the prescribed due date:
Indian Maritime University
East Coast Road
Chennai –600 119
Aspirants should also Read