Indian Navy Jobs Notification: Indian Navy has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Civilian Personnel. Candidates can apply within 21 days (5 August 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
- Starting date of application submission: From the 4th day (18 July 2018) of starting date of Notification published in Employment News.
- Last date for submission of application: 21 days (5 August 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- Group C Civilian Personnel- 76 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Civilian Personnel Post
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized Board/Institution and should have ITI Certificate in the concerned trade.
Age Limit for Civilian Personnel Post
- Telephone Operator, Fireman, Cook, Ward Sahayika, ICE Fitter Crane(SK), Tradesman (Skilled), Boot Maker/Equipment Repair, Tradesman Mate – Between 18 to 25 years
- Mechanic Skilled – 18 to 30 years
- Lascar-I-Between 18 to 35 years
- MTS - Between 18 to 27 years
Selection Process for Civilian Personnel Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in written exam.
How to apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2018
Interested Candidates are required to apply online within 21 days (5 August 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper. The link for submitting online application form will be available in Civilian Personnel Section of the website of Headquarters, Goa Naval Area, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa.