Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has invited applications for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Candidates having requisite qualification and experience in the concerned field are eligible to apply for these posts. Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officers Recruitment 2019 Online Application will start from 16 March and continue till 5 April 2019. Candidates are advised to check this article before applying to any post.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 16 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 April 2019
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- Observer – 06 Posts
- Pilot (MR) – 03 Posts
- Pilot (Other than MR) – 5 Posts
- Logistics – 15 Posts
- Education – 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Observer, Pilot and Other Posts
- Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR) – B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard).
- Logistics – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- Education – BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA
How to apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 5 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.