Indian Navy invited application from Unmarried Male/Female Candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in for Executive Branch (Logistics & Law Cadre) and from Unmarried Male for SSC in Information Technology.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Course Commencing from July 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format from 15 September 2018 to 05 October 2018.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15 September2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 05 October 2018.
Indian Navy Short Service Commission (SSC) Vacancy Details
- SSC (Logistics) (Male or Female)– 20 Posts
- SSC X (IT) (Male) – 15 Posts
- SSC (Law) (Male or Female) – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Short Service Commission
- SSC (Logistics) (Male or Female) – First Class inB.E/B.Tech in any discipline or First Classs MBA or B.Sc /B.Com/B.Sc (IT) With first class with a PG Diploma in Finance I Logistics I Supply Chain 60% Management I Material Management or (iv) MCA I M.Sc (IT) with First Class or (v)B.Architecture with First Class
- SSCX (IT): BE / B.Tech / M.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT) / M.Sc (Computer / IT)/ BCA / MCA.
- SSC (Law): Degree in Law
Selection Process for Indian NavyShort Service Commission (SSC)
Shortlisted candidates will be selected forStage I Test (Day one) and Stage II Test (Four days). Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission (SSC)
Online applications will be accepted through the official website of Indian navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.from15 September2018 to 05 October 2018.