CSIR – Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology, Delhi invited applications for filling up the positions of SRF, PF & PA for Temporary Research Projects. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 11 August 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 11 August 2014.
- Date of Interviews: 25 August 2014.
Details of Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – (Project): 01 (One).
- Project Fellow: 05 (Five).
- Project Assistant: 02 (Two).
Total Number of Post: 08 Posts
- ME/ M. Tech.in Electrical/ Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering from recognized University (for post 1).
- M. Sc/ M. Tech./ B. Tech in relevant field from recognized University (for post 2).
- BCA/ B. Sc/ B. Tech in the concerned subject from recognized University (for post 3).
Age Limit for the candidates should be 32 years (for post 1) and 28 years (for post 2 &3) as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if Applicable).
Candidate will get Consolidate Salary of Rs. 18,000/- (for post 1), Rs. 16,000/- (for post 2) and Rs. 14,000/- (for post 3) plus 30% HRA Per Month.
Post will be temporary, Initial Tenure of 06 Months (for post 1), 12 Months (for post 2) and 07 Months (for post 3).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE by clicking the following link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFMektqMk1Temc5X09neUR0UUtJMmc6MA on or before 11 August 2014.
- After screening, list of short- listed candidates will upload on the CSIR – IGIB Website.
- Selected Candidate for Interview has to report to the venue on said Date at 09:00 AM at “Mall Road Campus, Delhi – 110 007” along with Photo ID Card, Three copies of Bio- data etc.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.