Institute of Rail Transport (IRT) has extended its Date for receipt of Applications up to 30 April 2014, for one year Correspondence Diploma course in Transport economics and Management and also invites Fresh Applications for the following Courses.
One Year Correspondence Diploma Courses
1. Multi-Modal Transport (Containerisation and Logistics Management)
2. Rail Transport and Management
2 Year Correspondence Diploma Courses
1. Port Development and Management
• Prospectus for each course will be for Rs. 150/-
• These all Courses are recognized by Ministry of Railways.
• Graduate or Diploma in any Discipline from any recognized University/ Institute/State govt.
• Relaxation will be made for Central/State Government employees, Armed. Services/Personnel (Serving/Retired), these candidates must have completed Sr. Sec. school with 3 years of work experience.
Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Secunderabad, Lucknow, Guwahati and Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply:
Refer Prospectus for details, by paying Rs. 150 for each course, by cash or by demand draft in favor of Institute of Rail transport, payable at New Delhi, along with a self-addressed stamp envelope (11”x5”) of Rs. 15 for ordinary post or Rs. 40 for Speed Post.
Note: Write your full name, address and name of course, in Capitals at the reverse side of demand draft.
Prospectus can also be availed by paying Cash at the counter of IRT office C/o General Manager Office, Rail Sadan, South Block, Chandra Shekharpur, Bhubaneshwa, Odisha-17.
For more details, please visit the IRT’s official website: www.irt-india.com
Institute of Rail Transport
Room no. 17, (G-40),
Rail Bhavan, Raisina Road,
Phone: 011-23384171, 011-23303236
Email : email@example.com