IOCL Recruitment 2019-20: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published a short notification for the recruitment of Engineers and Officers of Chemical (CH), Civil (CE), Electrical (EE) and Mechanical (ME) fields. The selection will be done through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2020 Score.
IOCL GATE 2020 recruitment will be done through Online Mode. IOCL Online Applications will start after the release of GATE 2020 Admit Card. Candidates will be required to apply with GATE 2020 Registration Number.
Candidates can check the details such as selection process, application process, eligibility etc. on the basis of IOCL GATE 2019 Recruitment.
IOCL GATE 2020 Important Dates
- GATE 2020 Admit card will available - 04 January 2020
- Starting Date of Submitting Application at IOCL – 03 January 2020 Onwards
IOCL GATE 2020 Vacancy Details
Engineers/Officers (Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, , Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL GATE 2020 Posts
Engineers/Officers - B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in relevant discipline
Selection Process for IOCL GATE 2020 Posts
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in the corresponding papers of GATE 2020
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2020 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection which is Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) and Personal Interview.
- Final Merit will be prepared based on GATE-2019 score and scores obtained by the candidates in GD/GT and PI taken together.
How to Apply for IOCL GATE 2020
Interested candidates can apply online at IOCL website (www.iocl.com) with details of their GATE 2020 Registration Number and other required information.