Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
IPC is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare which sets standards for all drugs that are manufactured, sold and consumed in India.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 9 August 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of the posts:
- Senior Scientific Officer: 4 posts
- Scientific Assistant: 15 posts
Total No. of Post: 19 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer: Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Senior Scientific Officer: Post Graduate degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Bio-chemistry or Biotecnology or Chemistry or Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University with 7 years experience in the area of Pharmaceuticals; Research experience in the relevant field with support of paper published.
- Scientific Assistant: Post Graduate degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University with 1 year experience in chemical/physiochemical testing and analysis of drugs or review of Technical Dossier of Drugs or pharmacovigilance.
- Senior Scientific Officer: The candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years.
- Scientific Assistant: The candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form duly complete in all respect along with a passport size photograph and attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Secretary-cum-Scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.