Institute For Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bangalore invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in Agricultural Development and Rural Transformation Centre (ADRTC). Eligible candidates can apply to the post within 60 days (26 May) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application - within 60 days (26 May) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
ISEC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Agricultural Economics) - 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Agricultural Economics) - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant Professor (Agricultural Economics)
- Ph.D degree in the Agricultural Economics/ Economics.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% at the Master's degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or equal degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Standard publications in the subject.
- Score of 80 according to score card.
Associate Professor (Agricultural Economics)
- Master's degree in the Agricultural Economics/Economics with 55% marks in the aggregate or Equivalent grade.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D degree through course work in the concerned discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of teaching experience in University/ Colleges, and / or experience in research in a regular faculty position of which not less than 5 years as Assistant Professor at the University/National level institutions, excluding the period of PhD research.
- Contribution to educational innovations, design of new curriculum and courses, and technology - mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the academic performance indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC in its regulations.
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Post
Selection will be done on the basis of candidates' performance in interview.
How to Apply for ISEC Faculty Jobs 2018
Application should be addressed to "The Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Nagarabhavi PO, Bengaluru – 560072" and soft copy should be e-mailed to email@example.com within 60 days (26 May)from the date of publication of the advertisement.