Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) Jammu & Kashmir invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Associate & Assistant Professor 2013. The candidates eligible for the posts are required to apply through prescribed format before 21 June 2013. The Islamic University of Science & Technology is a public university located at Awantipora, Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir. The university has been set up as a centre for higher learning for the people of the Jammu and Kashmir State and its neighbouring regions. The University aspires to be the hub for dialogue and a platform for imparting job oriened skills. Islamic University of Science and Technology is recognised by the UGC and AICTE and is a member of AIU.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21 June 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Civil Engineering: 01 post
- Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering: 03 posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 01 post
- Computer Science and Engineering: 01 post
- Electrical Engineering: 02 posts
- Business Studies: 02 posts
Total No. of Posts: 10 Posts
- Associate Professor: A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg., & Tech., and experience of eight years in teaching, research and / or industry at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade, excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree.
- Assistant Professor: BE/B.Tech and First class ME/ M.Tech in concerned branch of Engineering. First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE / UGC for Business Studies.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of Islamic University of Science & Technology and payable at Awantipora Kashmir.
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 + AGP of Rs.6000/-
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview by the selection committee.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can send applications in prescribed format available in the notification.
- Fill the form and send the application along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials and accompanied by Demand Draft should reach office of the Registrar on or before 21 June 2013.