Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientists/Engineers 'SC' and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 April 2014. The ISRO established in 1969. It is the primary space agency of India and also amongst the largest government space agencies in the world. Its primary objective is to advance space technology and use its applications for national benefit.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 30 March 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 20 April 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post:
I. Scientists/Engineers 'SC'
- MT01: 1
- MT02: 1
- MT03: 1
- MT04: 3
- MC01: 1
II. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- JRF01: 1
- JRF02: 1
- JRF03: 1
- JRF04: 1
Total Number of Post: 11 Posts
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years as on 20 April 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- MT01: ME/M.Tech or equivalent in RF/Microwave/Radar with BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics Engg.
- MT02: ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Control Systems with BE/B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics Engg.
- MT03: ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Aerospace Engg. with BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Aerospace/Mechanical Engg.
- MT04: M.Tech / M.E/MSc Engineering in Applied Optics/Optics with BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in engineering or MSc in Physics.
- MC01: MSc in Chemistry.
- JRF01: BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science.
- JRF02: MSc in Chemistry.
- JRF03: M.Tech / M.E/MSc Engineering in Applied Optics /Optics with BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in engineering or MSc in Physics.
- JRF04: MSc in Physics.
- Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of the Accounts Officer, ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.
- Women candidates, SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection can be done on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through ISRO website before 20 April 2014.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- After filing the online application, candidate has to send the DD to Sr. Administrative Officer (RMT), ISRO Satellite Centre, Old Airport Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore -560 017 by ordinary post superscribing "RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER 'SC' OR JRF - ____________ (Post Number)" on the envelope within 10 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 30 April 2014.