ITM University (previously known as Institute of Technology and Management) came into existence in 1996. It invited applications for admission to MBA course for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Last date to receive applications form online/ offline mode: 5 April 2013
- First shortlist for GD and PI displays: 6 April 2013
- Dates for GD and PI: 8 April 2013 and 9 April 2013
- First admission cum merit list releases on: 15 April 2013
- Aspirants should have passed graduation in English medium in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade points from recognized University.
- Applicants have either qualified or require to qualify CAT/ CMAT/ MAT between September 2012 and May 2013.
The selection of the candidates will be based on below mentioned parameters:
- CAT/ MAT/ CMAT scores
- Qualifying examination marks
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Work experience
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 and can be paid through one of the following ways:
- Through online payment
- Cash payment to University campus
- Through Demand Draft
The DD must be drawn in the name of ITM University, Gurgaon payable at Gurgaon/ Delhi only.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers can either apply online or download the application form from the website of the University.
- Moreover, application forms may also be attained through offline mode from the office of the University.
- Applicants must attach DD (in case of downloaded form) and self attested photocopies of following documents with the filled in application forms:
(a) Mark sheet of class 10th for age proof
(b) Graduation (or equivalent) Degree and Mark sheet or latest possessed degree/ certificate
(c) CAT 2012/ CMAT 2013/ MAT (September 2012-May 2013) score card
(d) Haryana Resident Certificate/ Haryana SC certificate (only if applying for seats reserved for Haryana)
(e) Experience Certificates from the Employers (if any)
(f) Kashmiri Migrant Certificate if applying as Kashmiri Migrant)
Completed application form along with all the enclosures should reach to the following address on or before the last date:
To obtain further information, please visit official website of the Universitywww.itmindia.edu. http://www.itmindia.edu/
Aspirants should also Read